Sober carpenter’s “Warm in the sun” mocktail
The fall season has arrived! And along with it, many recommendations on where to find the most beautiful pumpkin, where to see the most gorgeous fall colors and on top of it all, what to drink? You keep hearing about warm drinks full of spices, pumpkin lattes, apples and cinnamon... And although we love this autumnal atomosphere, we have decided to be original and to offer you a summer mocktail to make summer last a little longer, at least in your glass!
We offer you the "Warm in the Sun", (as opposed to the original Californian cocktail with alcohol "Cold in the shadows") a sparkling mocktail revisited with bitter, lime, raspberry syrup and our famous IPA.
SOBER CARPENTER's "Warm in the sun" mocktail
- 2 cups of ice
- The juice of one lime (about ¼ cup)
- 1 tablespoon of raspberry syrup
- 1 cup of bitter soda
- 1 can (473 mL) Sober Carpenter IPA beer
- Fill a glass glass with ice.
- Add the lime juice, syrup and bitter soda then stir well with a spoon.
- Fill the rest of the glass with the Sober Carpenter IPA beer, then garnish with a lime wedge and raspberries to serve.